You cannot make this stuff up: silence in the face of alleged Papal apostasy is either a grave sin against the charity and obedience owed the Pope, or is a tacit consent to the alleged apostasy.
This is not a rereading of the Gospel, this is an entirely new and false gospel, which is undeniably heretical.
WHAT IS IT?
This week saw an effort by multinational corporations in a concerted action to attack religious liberty of God fearing souls in the State of Indiana, USA. That State’s government had passed a law to defend the rights of citizens to express themselves according to their religious beliefs.
No sooner as the law was passed that the Mass Media, Including Fox News (shame on you Judge Napolitano!), attacked Indiana claiming that the law discriminated against sodomites. In their twisted logic, if a Baker refuses to bake a cake for their “wedding”, then the Baker has discriminated against the pair.
The State of Arkansas was also attacked, since it was about to pass a similar law defending religious liberty.
Along with the Mass Media, several multinational corporations joined in the attack: Appel, Walmart and Twitter.
Twitter’s action was highly unethical, not to mention a direct affront to its users.
Highly unethical, because Twitter is a social communications platform. If they take any position against free speech (of which even religious liberty is a species) then they are using their platform to mold thoughts, not allow free expression.
An affront to God fearing folk, because to insist that those, who recognize God as author of creation and marriage, must recognize the right to do in public what is immoral and against God’s revealed laws, is a violation of the notion of religious liberty.
But, though such a critique can rightly be advanced against the agenda of the sodomites, we cannot deny that the principle target of the attack on Indiana and Arkansas was Christianity itself, as a religion. Because it is Christianity which has given the peoples of Arkansas and Indiana the moral values and beliefs upon which they rightfully and reasonably claim the civil liberty to refuse to engage in the moral or financial or physical consent or support of that which is contrary to the religious beliefs.
As Catholics, of course, we recognize that the United States of America has a form of government which does not recognize that Jesus Christ is the rightful Lord and King of all Nations. And that therefore, no law is valid or licit which contravenes His teaching. Nevertheless, we cannot forgo the claim to exercise freedom in living by our Christian Faith as a prerequisite of citizenship in the United States or in any nation. Because we are Christians first of all and before all else.
Therefore, mindful that our silence today will lead to the more brutal persecution of Christians tomorrow, we join in a Crusade-Boycott against Twitter Corporation, which will have as the official hashtag #TwitterSPC.
#TwitterSPC = Twitter Stop Persecuting Christians
During the term of this boycott, those participating will refuse to purchase any produce advertised on Twitter by a paid advertisement and refuse to purchase any paid service on Twitter.
Our Demands are that Twitter rescind it objection to the original texts of the Indiana and Arkansas law, and publicly recognize the right of Christians to refuse compliance with the ideologies or values of those who hold beliefs contradicting their own, whether in the USA or anywhere else in the world, especially that ideology which Christians correctly recognize as against Nature, against the Author of Nature, Jesus Christ.
We also demand that Twitter cease bombarding users with images of kissing sodomites during login.
How to participate in this Crusade/Boycott
- Place the hashtag #TwitterSPC in the text description of your profile, and tweet out your complaints to Twitter or Twitter advertisers using the hashtag.
- To those advertising on Twitter, tell them you will boycott the products or services they advertise, during the time of the #TwitterSPC campaign until Twitter stops persecuting Christians and siding with those who persecute Christians.
- Tell them that Twitter in attacking Indiana has acting in a highly unethical manner, by violating the neutrality every social media should maintain, and is attempting to modify the thought of its users by engaging in a Gestapo action against the free citizens of all nations, by intimidating users into silence (out of fear of having their account suspended).
- Invite all your followers, as a group, or individually to join the #TwitterSPC campaign, out of love for Christ Jesus and to avoid further persecutions of Christians by Twitter.
- Encourage others to start similar boycotts of every media outlet and corporation which attacked Indiana and Arkansas and the Christian businessmen of those states.
Another reason to promote the Year for True Converstion (Y4Tc)