Here is a summary of the principal points, in English:
- Trad Inc., Burke, Schneider, De Mattei etc. are the Prussians of the Bergoglian army.
- The comments of Pope Benedict XVI upset them more than Bergoglians, because they prove that Benedict XVI is still pope and still has the charism of truth.
- Only those who remain with Pope Benedict XVI are the true conservatives of the Catholic Church.
- Bergoglio is clearly an anti-Evangelical figure, this is undeniable.
- Pope Benedict XVI’s comments regarding the Antichrist is a clear reference to the agenda of Bergoglio.
- Those who are excluded, excommunicated, by globalist society for speaking the Catholic truth, are in Pope Benedict’s mind the true Church.
- In the Question & Answer period,
- he reminds everyone that an authentic Miraculous Medal has 6 pointed stars
- he affirms that the Pope, before the institution of the Conclave and Cardinal electors, was elected by the Catholics of the Church of Rome.
- Says that Bl. Emmerich has prophesied that the man elected will be in his 50s of noble blood, from the south of Rome, and will not wear white.
- In conclusion, he says that after the death of Pope Benedict XVI, let us pray that a man of the level of Pope Saint Pius X to be elected. We do not need a man who is not clear or is wishy-washy. A papal pope is needed.