JM Bergoglio’s heresy on the new Gospel and the multi-religion
by Dr. Massimo Tssarotto
THE NEW CONDEMNATION OF PROSELYTISM BY Jorge Mario BERGOGLIO
Very recently [on 3 August 2021 (1)] Jorge Mario Bergoglio has once again reiterated his condemnation of proselytism. The new condemnation, however, has seemingly been received once again in general silence and indifference, even by traditionalist sites or those who profess (in words) such! This is to take the stand against what appears nothing less than as a blatant attack to Christianity!
THE ATTACK TO THE CHURCH’S FOUNDATIONS
It is in fact the pretext – implemented by Bergoglio – to attack once again the very foundations of the Church! Pretext with which he is carrying out none other than his main heresy, that of new Gospel and the multi-religion that Bergoglio himself has been implementing since 2013!
So what does this heresy consist of and what is its connection with his repeated (two days ago) condemnation of proselytism?
A well-known claim of Bergoglio, which emerged from the beginning of his pseudo pontificate, is that of distinguishing between evangelization and proselytism, terms to which he himself gives peculiar meanings, the second in a morally negative sense and therefore – always according to the peculiar Bergoglio’s opinion – condemnable. The difference, again according to Bergoglio, is that while evangelization should consist in the mission of simple “proclamation” of the Catholic faith without demonizing other religions and without trying to convert non-Christians “at all costs”, proselytism, always according to the now, would aim to convert “by attacking the faith of others and liquidating it as a simple heresy or lie, if not as the work of the Devil”.
CONNECTION WITH THE HERESY OF THE MULTI-RELIGION OF ABU DHABI
But the two sentences in italics mentioned above (original text from Bergoglio) are in reality ambiguous and imply much more. In fact, Bergoglio’s position clearly emerges in his declaration at Posillipo (2), where Bergoglio even went far beyond what was declared in the Constitution Veritatis gaudium “(3). Indeed, he defined proselytism not only an error but a “plague”, that is, the worst of diseases. He strongly claimed the document signed with Muslims in Abu Dhabi (4), which states that the presence of many different religions on Earth would even be “willed by God” (sic!).
PROSELYTISM: A FALSE PROBLEM
From this it emerges clearly that proselytism is not, in reality, the real (Bergoglio’s) problem. Rather, it is that of the implementation of the conversion to Christianity. In fact, according to Bergoglio, this would even be an act contrary to God’s will!
This is clearly a radical falsification that blatantly violates the Depositum Fidei, that is, the Catholic faith represented by the Gospel and by the Church’s two-thousand-year tradition. In fact it contradicts and openly precisely the fundamental commandment of Our Lord Jesus Christ:
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” (Mt. XXVIII, 19-20);
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned ». (Mk. XVI, 15-16).
The obvious conclusion is that Bergoglio wants to replace the Depositum Fidei itself with a totally new and unpublished gospel. But above all in contrast with the teaching of Jesus Christ and therefore not only heretic but antichrist!
CONCLUSION: THE DOUBLE HERESY
It is therefore on the part of Bergoglio his attempt:
– to rewrite none other than the Gospel itself, altering and even overturning the commandments of Jesus Christ! (HERESY OF THE NEW FALSE ANTICHRISTIC GOSPEL)
– to set up a new false church based on its multi-religion claim, actually atheist, Masonic and therefore satanic! (ABU DHABI’S MULTI-RELIGION HERESY)
(1) Francesco: la luce del Vangelo per riformare la Chiesa (Francis: the light of the Gospel to reform the Church) https://www.vaticannews.va/it/papa/news/2021-08/papa-francesco-video intenzioni-preghiera-agosto-chiesa-riforma.html
(2) Speech of 21 June 2019 by JM Bergoglio at the Faculty of Theology of Posillipo (NA), https://roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/19_giugno_21/lectio-papa-francesco-napoli-sia avamposto-mediterraneo -laboratory-theology-ffcb1e46-940a-11e9-bbab-6778bdcd7550.shtml.
(3) Apostolic Constitution “Veritatis gaudium” of Pope Francis on Ecclesiastical Universities and Faculties,
29.01.2018 https://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/it/bollettino/pubblico/2018/01/29/0083/ 00155.html
(4) DOCUMENT ON HUMAN BROTHERHOOD FOR WORLD PEACE AND COMMON COHABITATION (3-5 FEBRUARY
2019), https://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/it/travels/2019/outside/documents/papa francesco_20190204_documento -human-brotherhood.html