The Nuremburg Code
For more information see here.
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
10 thoughts on “The Nazi Scamdemic violates every Article of the Nuremburg Code”
Unvaccinated Americans cannot enter the EU. So American readers of this blog are not at all surprised Italian Cathedrals are demanding Quackcine passports.
Br. A. Do you have any idea how many of the ~1.2B Catholics have followed Heir Bergo’s execution jab order? I’m seeing a lot of articles even from Catholic media sayng Catholic officials have been instructed NOT to grant religious exemptions.
No, I have seen no estimates. Brazil the most populous country is holding out, but clearly the Ecclesiastical Masonic Mafia want to exterminate all Catholics.
I think that the most important question is whether the principles enshrined in the Nuremberg Code are also *clearly and unambiguously* enshrined in legislation. This is likely to vary from country to country.
Country to country all law and all constitutions have been effectively ignored and annulled to advance the Scamdemic, and certainly wont exist in the sense they always had prior to it, once the Great Reset is fully implemented. So why have the scrupulosity to worry that the Nuremburg Code is not enshrined in law, when law means nothing any more except to be used against humanity? The true legal principle here is this: when any part of humanity seeks the genocide of the rest, they are OUTLAWS and can be proceeded against legitimately by any means, peaceful or violent, by any human being, IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY ITSELF in virtue of the natural law of self defense No written law is necessity for this.
Brother A. I agree with you however I think you are naive about the timeline. Speaking from personal experience, I was the victim of a violent felony in NYC in 1994. The perp is a Harvard MBA, Jewish, at that time a successful Wall Street bond trader. The DA’s office I much later found out was controlled by Jewish organized crime, sorry, there’s no way to sugar coat it. He got off with a slap on the wrist. The deal was cut behind my back. That’s just one example. It’s been this way in the US since at least 1975, based on my own experiences.
Your point is well made but what’s the point of quoting a set of (at-best) aspirations as if they had any weight? People might be led into believing that they were actual law, which is unlikely to be the case.
You might recall thatTony Blair could not be prosecuted for a war of aggrsssion against Iraq because there was no crime of aggression in English law. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/31/tony-blair-prosecution-over-iraq-war-blocked-by-judges
There wont be any courts after the Reset, and there are non now who will prosecute them. Do you think with more than 100 trillion in wealth they would have begun this scam if they had not already bought all your courts for a couple of million? They are certainly evil, but they are also certainly not stupid.
Yes, case in point, this is in the NZ bill of rights, but they’re ignoring all of it. No lawyer will touch this either, they know the courts are bought already.
New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
Civil and political rights
Life and security of the person
8 Right not to be deprived of life
9 Right not to be subjected to torture or cruel treatment
10 Right not to be subjected to medical or scientific experimentation
11 Right to refuse to undergo medical treatment
Democratic and civil rights
12 Electoral rights
13 Freedom of thought, conscience, and religion
14 Freedom of expression
15 Manifestation of religion and belief
16 Freedom of peaceful assembly
17 Freedom of association
18 Freedom of movement
Non-discrimination and minority rights
19 Freedom from discrimination
Comments are closed.