An Interview with Michele Farina
Founder of Stop Europa IT
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
The odious and vicious dictatorial decrees of Giuseppe Conte and his government has caused a huge political movement against the government, which combines groups from the entire political spectrum.
Attorney Michele Farina is a criminal defense attorney.
Here is a summary of the comments made by Mr. Farina in this interview:
- We want a serious political protest at Rome, with the first objective as the establishment a parallel currency, and Italian Lira, to reimburse the Italian citizens who were gravely damaged by the actions of Giuseppe Conte’s government and to give Italians a way of running their own economy.
- We do not want the government create debt.
- Our objectives are similar to those of Sgarbi.
- General Pappalardo has joined our movement.
- A new currency will allow the needed liquidity of Italian families and companies, caused by the insane measures of the government.
- Since March 13, 2 Million have signed up to our FaceBook Page, but FaceBook erased one million of them in an attempt to shut the movement down.
- The new Italian Lira will be legal tender in Italy only.
- The treaties Italy has with the European Union allows each nation have its own national local currency.
- The national TV channels are censoring the existence of our political protests against the government.
- We have to organize our Political Protest on May 30, 2020 at Rome in such a way that the mass media cannot ignore us.
- As of May 18, there will be greater freedom of movement allowed by the government, and hence the political manifestation on May 30 should be able to proceed.
- We want a family friendly protest with families, at Montecitorio, the seat of the lower house of the Italian Parliament.
- We want all participants to make known on social media to the rest of Italy, so it can be a national event.
- The political manifestation begins on May 30 and will last until all other movements arrive, even to June 2.
- We will issue an Auto-certification which participants can use to pass through security checks imposed by the government.
- We ask that you wear yellow, red and green vests to show your adhesion to the protest.
- We invite Italians to come from all over the national.
- We ask the citizens of Rome to make preparations to receive those from outside the City.
- Each city in Italy should organize itself to come together on a bus or buses, rather than in cars.
- Everyone will have to pay his own way. We are an organization which is not supported by bankers or governments. We ask everyone to help one another come.
- I believe this will be a historic movement for Italy.
- We need to begin a change of political course for Italy in regard to the institutions of Europe and the Globalists.
- We have 2000 years of history and we should not be subject to the barbarians which our ancestors civilized.