3 thoughts on “The W. E. F.’s plan to grow a cellphone inside your body”

  1. Hello Brother Alexis, I was wondering if someone had a Petrine Previledge granted and was married in the Church, is that marriage acceptable in your opinion? And if not, how can it be rectified with the current situation as it is? Kind regards.

    1. This concession as specified here


      Can only be granted by the Roman Pontiff or the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, and thus, if Pope Benedict XVI is impeded, as he is, the petition cannot be heard. And a willing bishop should petition the Bishops of the Roman Province to remove the impediment in the Apostolic See. In the mean time, the spouse should remain patient and not consummate the union….

Comments are closed.