by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
I BEG YOU TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE BISHOPS NAMED BELOW
ENGLISH VERSION FOLLOWS — PER LA VERSIONE ITALIANA CLICCA QUI
Among the stunning statements made by Archbishop Ganswein to the brother of Father Gehard, the other day, during a long polite phone call, which was recorded, is this: that there ARE errors in the Latin text of the Declaratio of Pope Benedict XVI, made on Feb. 11, 2013 A. D., when as the MSM would have us believe it, he renounced the papacy.
Numerous scholars for 9 years have studied that text from the points of view of theology, canon law, Latin, grammar, contextual and meta-signification and all conclude that the Renunciation made in it does not conform with the obligations of Canon 332 §2, in such a way as to leave no reasonable doubt that it was valid. And this, because in renouncing the ministerium received from the hands of the Cardinals on the day of his canonical election, Pope Benedict XVI did not renounce duly the petrine munus he received from Christ Jesus when he responded, “Yes”, to the question of the vice-Dean of the College of Cardinals, as to whether he accepted his election.+
There is, in the Catholic Church, now only one way to resolve this doubt, which is no longer an ACADEMIC doubt, that is, one raised by scholars and experts, but which has now become A CANONICAL DOUBT, based on the recorded testimony of an Archbishop of the Roman Church, no less in authority that the personal secretary of Pope Benedict XVI, at the time the Declaratio was written and pronounced!
It has become canonical because,
- The existence of errors in the document has been affirmed by what would normally be considered a witness of the highest probity, the Pope’s personal secretary,
- Who is, also an Archbishop of the Holy Roman Church
Since errors in the text can in virtue of Canons 40 and 41 give grounds FOR ANY FAITHFUL, CLERGY OR LAY, to continue to regard Pope Benedict XVI as the pope, on account of the canonical principle, Papa renuntiatus dubie, Papa ahuc est, that is, “A Pope who has renounced in a dubious manner, is still the pope”, there is a REAL, LEGAL controversy which is OBJECTIVE, FACTUAL, DOCUMENTED, AND ATTESTED TO in the public forum by scholars and now the Archbishop.*
I call on all the Faithful TO DEMAND, TO INSIST, TO URGE AND TO REQUEST a provincial council of the Roman Province to hear this case and resolve this doubt!
I submit that the present aforesaid conditions make the convocation of the Provincial Council in the Province of Rome opportune as per canon 440 §1, and that such a council is empowered by canon 445 to make a binding declaration regarding ecclesiastical discipline on this mater.
Such a Council can be convoked when the Metropolitan of the Province (in this case, the Bishop of Rome) is impeded as per canon 442, §2, which established in such case, that one of the Bishops of the Province, elected by the majority of the others, serves in place of the Metropolitan to convoke the Council, as per canon 442 §1.
This impeded status is obtained by the very nature of the controversy, because if Pope Benedict XVI is still the pope, but no longer exercises the ministry of the Apostolic See, then the See is impeded. It is also impeded because if the Faithful do not know wither canonical certitude whom is the true Pope, there will arise confusion in the Church and Catholics will suffer excommunication for adhering to their rights granted in canons 40 and 41, which is ridiculous.
All those convoked to such a Council are bound to attend, canon 444 §1. Those with a deliberative vote, can name a procurator if they cannot attend.
To call such a Council to resolve this Canonical crisis, it is necessary to:
1) Summon Pope Benedict XVI and Jorge Mario Bergoglio as claimants to the Petrine Munus, and invite both to consent to an approve the convocation, though canonically this is not necessary, due to the nature of the controversy, which makes it morally impossible for any Catholic to regard both as legitimate at the same time.
2) Summon and question Archbishop Ganswein and other scholars, as to what are the errors in the Declaratio of Pope Benedict XVI, made on Feb. 13, 2013.
3) As Pope Benedict XVI if it was ever his intention to renounce the Petrine munus, and specifically, whether in renouncing the ministerium he received through the hands of the Cardinals, he ever intended to renounce the munus which he receive from Christ Jesus in the Apostolic Succession.
And thus pronounce on the following controverted questions:
1) Whether that which the Declaratio as written signified in accord with the norms of Canon 17, is sufficient to totally exclude the right of any faithful to have recourse to canons 40 and 41 to hold that the act as an actus nullus, invalid, or irritus, and non existent.
2) Whether Pope Benedict XVI thus must be presumed to hold the Petrine munus, still.
3) And if he does, to pronounce the Conclave of 2013 null, void and un-canonical.
And finally, to put the entire controversy to an end by
Asking Pope Benedict XVI, if he wishes to renounce the petrine munus, to do so in the Council, by the simple phrase: I renounce the petrine munus, which I received on the day I accepted my canonical election as Roman Pontiff.
Such a Council will be of no less importance in the history of the Church as the Council of Sutri held in 1046 A. D., during the week before Christmas. There, in the presence of Saint Hildebrand, 3 claimants to the Papacy were deposed and the way was opened for the election of a legitimate successor to Pope Benedict IX.
The following are all the bishops of Dioceses of the Ecclesiastical Province of Rome, whom I am urging to take this action:
Roma: Impeded — To be summoned: Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis, as well as such dignitaries as Archbishop Ganswein, Archbishop Viganò, and all the Cardinals present on Feb. 11, 2013, for the Consistory.
Albano (Suburbicarian See) — Msgr. Vincenco Viva:
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Piazza Vescovile 11, 00041 Albano Laziale [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 06.932.68.401
- Fax: 06.932.38.44
Anagni-Alatri — Msgr. Lorenza Loppa
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Via dei Villini 82, 03014 Fiuggi [Frosinone], Italia; Piazzale Acropoli, 03011 Alatri [Frosinone], Italia
- Telephone: 0718.104.22.168; 0722.214.171.124
- Fax: 0775.54.71.05
Civita Castellana — Msgr. Romano Rossi
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesicivitacastellana.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Diocesana, Piazza Matteotti 27, 01033 Civita Castellana [Viterbo], Italia
- Telephone: 07126.96.36.199
- Fax: 07188.8.131.52
Civitavecchia-Tarquinia — Msgr. Gianricco Ruzza
- Official Web Site: http://www.civitavecchia.chiesacattolica.it/
- Mailing Address: Piazza Calamatta 1, 00053 Civitavecchia [Roma], Italia; Via Roma 11, 01016 Tarquinia [Viterbo], Italia
- Telephone: 0766.23.320; 0766.84.08.43
- Fax: 07184.108.40.206; 07220.127.116.11
Frascati (Suburbicarian See) — Msgr. Raffaello Martinelli (Consecrated and appointed by Pope Benedict XVI)
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesifrascati.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Piazza Paolo III 10, 00044 Frascati [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 06.942.04.67
- Fax: 06.940.10.201
Frosinone-Veroli-Ferentino — Msgr. Ambrogio Spreafico
- Official Web Site: https://www.diocesifrosinone.it/
- Mailing Address: Via Volsci 105, 03100 Frosinone, Italia
- Telephone: 0775.29.09.73
- Fax: 0718.104.22.168
Gaeta (Archdiocese) — Msgr. Luigi Vari
- Official Web Site: http://www.arcidiocesigaeta.it/
- Mailing Address: Piazza Arcivescovado 2, 04024 Gaeta [Latina], Italia
- Telephone: 0771.74.03.41
Latina-Terracina-Sezze-Priverno — Msgr. Mariano Crociata
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesi.latina.it/
- Mailing Address: Vescovado, Via Sezze 16, 04100 Latina, Italia
- Telephone: 0722.214.171.124
- Fax: 07126.96.36.199
Montecassino (Territorial Abbey) — in sede vacante, administered by Don Donato Ogliari, OSB
- Official Web Site: http://abbaziamontecassino.org
- Mailing Address: Abbazia, Via Montecassino, 03043 Cassino [Frosinone], Italia
- Telephone: 07188.8.131.52
Ostia (Suburbicarian See) — in sede vacante, administered by Cardinal Angelo de Donatis
- Mailing Address: Vicariato di Roma, Piazza S. Giovanni in Laterano 6/a, 00184 Roma, Italia
- Telephone: 06.69.88.62.07
- Fax: 06.69.88.65.28
Palestrina (Suburbicarian See) — Msgr. Mauro Parmeggiani
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesipalestrina.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Piazza Gregorio Pantanelli 8, 00036 Palestrina [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 06.953.44.28; 06.953.12.045
- Fax: 06.953.81.16
Porto-Santa Rufina (Suburbicarian See) — Gianricco Ruzza (also of Civitavecchia)
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesiportosantarufina.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Via del Cenacolo 53, 00123 Roma, Italia
- Telephone: 06.30.89.38.48
- Fax: 06.30.89.36.58
Rieti (-S. Salvatore Maggiore) — in sede vacante
- Official Web Site: http://www.chiesadirieti.it/
- Mailing Address: Vescovado, Via Cintia 83, 02100 Rieti, Italia
- Telephone: 0746.25.361
- Fax: 0746.20.02.28
Sabina-Poggio Mirteto (Suburbicarian See) — Msgr. Ernesto Mandara
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesisabina.it/
- Mailing Address: Vescovado, Piazza Mario Dottori 14, 02047 Poggio Mirteto [Rieti], Italia
- Telephone: 0765.24.755; 0765.24.019
- Fax: 07184.108.40.206
Subiaco (Territorial Abbey) — Abbot Mauro Meacci
- Official Web Site: http://www.abbaziaterritorialesubiaco.it/
- Mailing Address: Piazza S. Scolastica 1, 00028 Subiaco [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 0774.82.421
- Fax: 07220.127.116.115
Tivoli — Msgr. Mauro Parmeggiani (also of Palestrina)
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesitivoli.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Piazza Sant’Anna 2, 00019 Tivoli [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 0718.104.22.168; 0774.33.09.42/3
- Fax: 0722.214.171.124
Velletri-Segni (Suburbicarian See) — Msgr. Stefano Russo,
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesivelletrisegni.it/
- Mailing Address: Curia Vescovile, Corso della Repubblica 343, 00049 Velletri [Roma], Italia
- Telephone: 06.963.00.51
- Fax: 06.961.00.596
Viterbo — Msgr. Lino Fumagalli
- Official Web Site: http://www.diocesiviterbo.it/
- Mailing Address: Palazzo Vescovile, Piazza S. Lorenzo 9/a, 01100 Viterbo, Italia
- Telephone: 07126.96.36.199
- Fax: 0761.30.60.06
+ At the time of his election, Cardinal Ratzinger was the Dean of the College of Cardinals, so since the holder of that office normally would ask the elected if he accepted his election, I am presuming that the question was asked by the vice-Dean of the College.
** This principal is the contrary of, Papa dubius, Papa nullus est, that is, a doubtful pope is no pope. The logical conversion of this principle, reverses the canonical case from an elected pope to a renounced pope, since the original principal is shorthand for, papa electus dubie, papa electus non est, “a doubtfully elected pope, is not a pope elect.”
One of the leading male faces for Berlusconi’s Media empire, Andrea Giambruno has previously voted for the Left, and is in favor of the legalization of addictive drugs and gay rights, contrary to Meloni’s position on these things. The article describes him as a “most fantastic father, always present” for his daughter — except at the communion rail, that is, he has never married Giorgia Meloni.
Editor’s Note: Why the Mafia of St. Gallen, the Pedophile Faction of the Catholic Hierarchy, wants this, can be explained thus, with a true fact: in Afghanistan, a US Marine asked a chieftain why he kept a little boy dressed as a girl in his house. The reply was: Women are for children, boys are for pleasure.
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
Death rates at the major cemetery at one of the leading cities of Italy have surged since the DeathVaxx campaign was begun, with mortality increased by as much as 35%.
This information is real statistical information, not gathered by the government, but by an inside source at the cemetery itself. For the safety of the informant, I cannot identity the city.
However, I can share this information.
In August of 2021, there were 79 funerals, but in August of 2022, there were 107 funerals.
That might be explained away by a blip, a random occurrence.
But in September 2021 there were 86 funerals, but in September of 2022, there were 105 funerals.
That means that death rates are up 35% and 22% respectively.
And that is not all.
Whereas, in previous years there were only 1-2 funerals per month of persons who were 50-65 years old, there are now 6-7 per month, an increase of 300%!
I had asked for this information from persons round the world, last year. I am glad that one informant heard me and began collecting data.
I urge everyone to go to their local mortician or public cemetery and gather similar information, because this is the only reliable facts of the massive DeathSunami which is now beginning to rise.
The MSM and governments, complicity totally in these deaths, certainly are not going to tell you!
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
I covered the heroic statements and vicious persecution of this member of the Carabinieri, the Italian National Military Police, when last year, in November, she spoke against the violation of Italians’ civil rights, often by the police themselves, this, during a political rally. She called the Green Pass, “unconstitutional”, which it most certain was (Here). She explained her position Here, doing her duty as a Carabinieri to uphold the rule of law. And she responded to the accusations first made against here, here.
The reaction of the Government of Mario Draghi was swift, with suspension and 3 disciplinary cases opened against her.
In all, four more cases were brought against her.
In the resolution of the 5th case, she was punished with expulsion from the Carabinieri. The first ever to be expelled for citing the Constitution of the Republic.
Here are her personal statements, given yesterday evening here in Italy:
She points out that while other carabinieri have been publicly denounced as having dishonored the armed force, but remain in their jobs, she who upheld the rule of law and the Constitution, was fired. She declares herself to be proud for what she has done, for defending the Italian Constitution and the rights of citizens. She has bright hopes for the future, but does not expect the MSM to cover her case.
by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
The other day, AJ Baalman and I discussed on Ordo Militaris Radio TV who Giorgia Meloni really was and is. And in that report we pointed out that she began her career as a member of Berglusconi’s political party.
Shock broke out soon after the declared victory of the Fratelli d’Italia, when Meloni named Licia Renzulli as Ministery of Health: the woman who said, “Those who refuse the Covid Vaccine are parasites”!
Well, it turns out that Renzulli was guilty of psychological projection, because this is what she really is:
Her previous job, was to organize the female escorts for Berlusconi’s lewd parties.
Editor’s Note: BlackRock is the notorious Capital Fund which controls about 1/5 of all wealth on Earth. Run by the Rothschilds, this investment Fund was behind the entire Scamdemic and DeathVaxxing program, a maniacal mass genocide program designed to rid the Earth of as many useless-eaters like us as possible. The Bank of England just purchased $65 Billion in securities to save a number of investment funds, first of which was BlackRock. We have just witness the BIGGEST BANK ROBBERY IN HISTORY, with total impunity.
What should be the ominous take away, from this news, is this: that if the Rothschilds have dumped British Government Debt, that means that they intend to bungee-cord the British Pound to historic lows, so that they can come back and buy up the United Kingdom for pence on the pound. If this assessment of risk is sound, then if you own pounds sterling, you should convert it as soon as possible to U. S. Dollars or some other stable currency outside of Europe, since, as we have seen, the Globalists are preparing a European War to achieve their goals of depopulating Christendom, destroying European demographics, and opening the door for Chinese & Arab colonization.
Editor’s Note: I cannot say when it was implemented, but I was just informed of its presence. When you tweet a reply which defends the Catholic Faith, the Nanny censor pops up and warns you to think twice! — You can’t make this stuff up. I guess they had to implement this to prevent some woke Twitter editor from having a nervous breakdown reading something which would actually be true.
CONTEXT: The tweet was a reply to this tweet:
Editor’s Note: This week the pound fell to as low as $ 1.02 USD, after the intervention it has risen to $ 1.07. — This is historic. When I was a child, the pound was worth more than $2.50… — This news is more important than one might think, since the United Kingdom has pursued for more than 200 years the practice of issuing tremendously large long term debt, the interest rates on which would break the government if the pound falls below parity with the US Dollar. Note also, that since the Bank of London has the one of the largest gold reserves in the world, to expect the price of gold to fall, as it attempts to bolster its reserves. In fact, since the spring, when the pound began to weaken, the price of gold has also fallen. The energy crisis in Europe and the threat of war throughout the continent will keep the Euro and Pound low and sinking for the next forseeable future. That means that US dollars are a good investment.
Editorial by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
Sometimes you have facts, and sometimes you have inferences from facts. In forensics, you have to move on facts, and you have to test inferences. But in war, your inferences might save your life if you trust them before confirming the facts.
Just so is the case of Georgia Meloni. There is something about her that gets globalists rabid if you touch her.
On social media I have never seen such a concerted effort to protect Georgia Meloni.
For in one night, the twitter accounts of Ordo Militaris Catholicus and Ordo Militaris Catholic Spain were both suspended, after AJ and I did a show on Georgia Meloni and shared it.
In one night, from the USA and Spain, two suspensions. Incredible. I have never seen that before.
Why is Globalist dedicated Twitter in San Francisco and Madrid flipping out about anyone criticizing an Italian politician, of the like of Georgia Meloni. And why is it a top priority to censor anyone who exposes her? — I thought she was a fascist and should never have been elected…. (so the narrative goes).
The truth is obviously something other.
So I will drop a bomb question, to get people thinking:
Is Georgia Meloni a high-priestess of the W. E. F. or the Globalist cult?
Why did she appoint Licia Renzulli as Minister of Health — who loves to have photos taken with a baby in her arms — but who says that all who did not take the DeathVaxx are parasites?
Is this all about a child sacrifice cult?
I have no evidence. But if you are going to censor Catholics so quickly for sharing true information about Meloni, then I have the right to ask the most daring questions… about .. who she really is…
Here is a summation of MSM misinformation about Meloni:
It is important to notice the game being played. The adjectives being used to describe Meloni might make you presume she shared the views of Mussolini, but her real views of the W. E. F., which wants to genocide and de-christianize Europe and promote Chinese immigration. — What we are seeing here is the war between the Skull and Bones Lodge which backs Meloni and the Rothschilds who backed Draghi. She will pay the game of Trump, promise much, do little, but insist on the Agenda 2030 points and even go alone with another Scamdemic.
Here is the official Vatican tweet: