by Br. Alexis Bugnolo, co-founder
Back in the days following the martyrdom of Father Jacques Hamel, who was stabbed to death at the Altar of his parish church, during mass, by 2 Algerian Muslims, my colleague, Andrew J. Baalman and I decided to do something about it, by founding an international association for the defense of persecuted Christians: which we call, Ordo Militaris Catholicus. We subsequently founded a private military corporation in the USA, Ordo Miltiaris Inc., through which we support projects for the defense of Christendom. We are one of the most unique apostolates in the Church. See more info, here. You can real about our spirituality, here. Our Motto is: Greater love no man hath, than to lay down his life for his friends (Gospel of Saint John 15:13)
Those wishing to join us or support our projects to defend Persecuted Christians can support us by
- volunteering, in a military or non-military role;
- pledging as a member of our Order (lay-member, herald, squire, knight, baronette, baron);
- donating to our humanitarian projects (Ukraine, Armenia)
- purchasing the merchandise sold by our PMC (Morale Patches, Books, Flags, Shirts, Bumper Stickers, Decorative Stickers);
- investing in our PMC (in any one of 7 ways, particularly our Y and T series stock offerings),
- or participating in our Franchise Offer,
- Crusader Project or
- donating to our scholarship funds for our Youth Camps in the USA and in Europe.
Click the linked words for for more information.
Christmas is a time to give gifts to celebrate the Incarnation of the Eternal Son of God, Who descended from Heaven to save us. What could be better than joining or helping save Christians in some small way from persecution? — I invite you to consider doing this through our Order.
Note from Brother Bugnolo: I personally will not be doing any monthly appeals, because I know that so many of my readers appreciate what I have done here at FromRome.Info that they were donating beyond their means. I disdain personality cults so I ask you, if this is the case with yourself, to pray for me, and care for your financial security by NOT donating. But for those who can, I ask that you help me help others, not myself.