by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
There is a lot of religious hypocrisy among Christians today. Hypocrisy consists in professing Jesus Christ but living according to the directions of the world, the flesh, or Satan. And alas, too many scoff that they are doing so.
Therefore, since as a son of St. Francis, I am obliged to announce: Death, Judgement Punishment and Reward, that is, the 4 Last things, which a Christian will know in the end, I will now solemnly announce to you all….
that is, each one of us at an hour and day unknown, and place unknown, will die. With each day and hour, that moment draws nearer. And we must be prepared….
that is, in the hour of our death, we are judged by Jesus Christ, to be found worthy of Him or worthy of eternal damnation. There is no middle ground.
that is, if we are found to be the enemies of God, hypocrites or possessed by any impure or sinful desire which prevailed over final repentance and the observance of God’s Law, we shall be sent down to Hell, there to be punished in infinite torment for all eternity and to experience imaginable horrors for having spurned the easy rules of the God of Love, our Creator. (More on this here) — Or if we be found to be the friends of God by repentance, but have debts to pay because we did not do penance for all the sins we repented of, then we will be held in Purgatory until we expiate that debt, or the prayers of the living release us.
that is, if you are found to be a true and spotless friend of Jesus Christ, who believed everything He taught, and was sorry for all your transgressions against His Words, then you will go to Heaven to enjoy the blessed Vision of God, the company of Angels and Saints, for all eternity
Since we live in an age of deluded, self-loving hypocrisy, someone has to list some of the reasons we are instead headed to destruction…
So here goes,
The 7 Signs that you Serve the AntiChrist
1. You tell lies and do not care about the truth.
2. You live lies and do not care about living the truth. As for example, you divorced your spouse, you counsel your children to divorce, you live with another after a divorce, you use the powers of procreation for your own pleasure and not to have children, you willingly ignore the laws of the Church, the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Laws of God.
3. You attend Mass in communion with someone you know is a heretic. And you excuse your sin of spiritual fornication, by pretending that public worship is valid if you yourself participate, kind of like saying that sex is ok by yourself. That is how perverse this notion is.
4. You attend Mass in communion with someone you know is the Anti-Pope. And you excuse your sin of spiritual adultery, because you pretend that public worship is valid if you yourself participate regardless of with whom you do it, kind of like saying that you can fulfill your marriage debt with someone other than your spouse. That is how perverse this notion is.
5. You attend Mass with someone you know is an unrepentant idolator. And you excuse your sin of spiritual idolatry, because you pretend that public worship is valid so long as you worship God even if others round you worship Devils, kind of like saying that all religions are equal, what matters, is the devotion expressed in the act: that is how perverse this notion is.
6. You obey those who serve Satan and his minions, such as the Globalists or Freemasons. And you excuse your sin because you do not want to risk anything for God and are willing to deny him in deeds even when threatened with the smallest inconvenience. And you proved this by taking the DeathVaxx and wearing the DeathMask or taking the DeathSwab. But you prove this every election by voting for a party run by the sons of Satan, which is not consecrated to the Sacred Hearts, and which does not have the establishment of Christ’s Reign on Earth as its political objective.
7. You in nothing but words seek liberty from these 7 sins. You don’t repent, you only lament. And you excuse this, because you really love Satan, the spirit of rebellion and the lifestyle that they are imposing on humanity. You want more, so you refuse to get off the train bound for Hell.
And just as many have shown themselves willing to deny Jesus Christ during the Scamdemic, so now, Catholics who are repentant or who refused to deny him, must now do much more to serve him and make radical decisions to change course.